Incorrect Encumbrance When Cancel PO Line After Applying Credit Memo On Cancelled PO Shipment
(Doc ID 2260332.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect encumbrance when applying credit memo on cancelled PO shipment.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a Line with multiple shipments having quantity 10 and 20
2. Match shipment #1 for quantity 7
3. Cancel PO shipment#1 , quantity cancelled on shipment is 3
4. Create Credit Memo for shipment#1 for -3, quantity billed is 4 , but quantity canceled is still 3
5. Cancel the line , quantity cancelled on Shipment#1 is updated to 6
Ideally this should happen when Line or Shipment is finally closed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document