Multi Row Attribute Group, Not Insert Record At The End
Last updated on MAY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a multi row AG has data spread across multiple pages, and user adds new row at the last page, then instead of last row being available for data input, 2nd last row comes up.
This happens only when user enter a row at the last page, works fine for first or Middle or Single page data.
Expect last row being available for data input
1. Create a multi-row attribute group (Example: 5 rows).
2. Create item with attribute group.
3. Add rows ((Example 5 rows).
4. Insert 6th row.
5. Working fine so far.
6. Only 5 rows display on a page so goto last page.
7. Choose update again.
8. Insert row.
9. Row inserted above last row.
* Expected row under last row.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms