Serial Button Is Disabled in "Transact Move Orders" - "View/Update Allocations" - "Lot Entry" form
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Serial button is disabled in Transact Move Orders : "View/Update Allocations" : Lot Entry form for Lot and Serial control item.
Serial button is enabled in Transact Move Orders : "View/Update Allocations" : Lot Entry form for Lot and Serial control item.
Steps to Reproduce
- Miscellaneous Receipt Lot and Serial Control Item to Subinv-A
- Navigate to Move Orders form and Create a Move Order
Transaction Type: "Move Order Transfer"
Source Subinv: Subinv-A
Destination Subinv: Subinv-B
- Navigate to Transact Move Orders form
Query the Move Order Number.
Click on "View/Update Allocations" button.
- Enter Source Locator and Destination Locator and click On "Lot / Serial" button.
- In the Lot Entry form, you will see that "Serial" button is disabled.
Code added to disable serial button for tagged items is causing this issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms