CLM Change Description Checkbox is not Updated for Changes in Rejected Modifications
(Doc ID 2260831.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management, change description check box indicator is not updated for changes in rejected modifications
"Mod Updated after Generating Description" text if rejected modification is not being updated.
Current functionality: If modification is updated while in rejected status
- Existing "Mod Updated after Generating Description" text will not disappear when change description is regenerated
- "Mod Updated after Generating Description" text will not appear at all if updated while in rejected status
The behavior should be consistent for draft/rejected mods.
Steps to reproduce the issue
- Create a Modification in Contract Lifecycle Management for an Award
- Submit the Modification for approval then reject the modifications.
- Update the Modifications and use change description check box indicator to update the rejected modifications
- The changes are not occurring for the rejected modifications.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!