Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On WIP Mass Load, the following error occurs when updating non standard job.
Invalid routing reference.
1. The item does not exist in this organization.
2. The item has attributes that do not allow it to be used as an assembly
- On Item Master Form (INV > Items > Master Items), create assembly item with enabling "Build in WIP" in Work In Process tab.
- On Discrete Job Form (WIP > Discrete > Discrete Jobs ), Create non standard job for the assembly, and set same assembly for routing reference.
- On Item Master Form, disable "Build in WIP".
- Update the job using WIP Mass Load, then it ends with error. Error message is found on WIP_INTERFACE_ERRORS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms