R11i: R12: OIE: User Not Displayed in LOV When Attempting to Add an IExpense Delegate via Access Authorizations
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Expenses Setup
One specific user is not displayed i the LOV when attempting to add an iExpense Delegate via the Access Authorizations form.
When attempting to add a user as an expense delegate -- access authorizations, this particular user (Smith, Joe) does not appear in the LOV.
1. Multiple people have already delegated to this user
2. He is not end dated within HR
3. It is possible to add this user via the FND user form using the fnd_securing attributes.
The employee should appear in the LOV for selection as a Delegate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Self Service Web Applications (SSWA)
2. Navigate to the OIE Home page
3. Select Access Authorization
4. Query on name "Smith%"
5. The name "Smith, Joe" is not listed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms