Maintenance Super User Create Budget Forecast Is Not Generating Proper Output
(Doc ID 2260985.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to use Budget Forecasts using criteria 'Area' or 'Asset Number' , the data exported does not match the criteria that was specified.
The functionality works with other criteria such as 'Work Order Type' and 'Department'.
Maintenance Super User Create Budget Forecast should be generating proper output.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Budget Forecasts tab.
3. Click Create Forecast button.
4. Create a forecast with various criteria type such as Area or Asset Number.
5. The export does not reflect the criteria that were selected.
6. Some totals even match even though different criteria were selected. This indicates that the criteria being using is not being followed.
7. Look at work order history and see work orders that should be in the export based upon Area but they are not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document