FRM-40735 POST-DELETE Trigger Raised Unhandled Exception ORA-1403 When Attempting to Delete an Employee Assignment
(Doc ID 2261183.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle HRMS (India) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP12 to 12.1 HRMS RUP12 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to delete the assignment/s of an employee, the following error occurs.
FRM-40735: POST-DELETE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility HR Manager.
3. Navigate to People-> Enter and Maintain.
4. Query the employee.
5. Click on the Assignment button.
6. Change the system date to 19-feb- 2017.
7. Press the Delete icon.
8. Click Yes when prompted on whether to delete the record.
9. Choose the option 'Remove Next Change'.
10. Close the form.
11. Click Yes to confirm that the changes will be saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document