Perform Drop Exception Error Using Device_confirmation API
(Doc ID 2261294.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Use wms_device_confirmation_pub.device_confirmation API to perform load&drop transactions regarding to our Automated Warehouse. Need to perform drop exceptions to drop material into a different location as it was required by the task. When attempting to perform such a transaction by device_confirmation API the following error occurs:
Error:Subinventory is not LPN controlled
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Device
2. Assign Device to Business Event
3. Create Reason Code
4. Create and Allocate MO Request for Item
5. Device Request is generated
6. Insert records into wms_device_requests.xlsx table -> wms_device_requests.xlsx
7. Load and Drop Device Request by API wms_device_confirmation_pub.device_confirmation
8. Get reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!