OMFS App Creates Unassigned Task Without Any Popup Or Confirmation Message
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OMFS App (Oracle Mobile Field Service Mulltiplatform app for Desktop), When a new task is getting created for another technician (Unassigned Task) then no confirmation or popup message displayed.
A confirmation message or popup message should display in OMFS app when a new unassigned task get created.
1. Login the OMFS app and select a task.
2. Goto Action and click on Create Task.
3. Enter the details and click on Save.
4. A popup message display for a confirmation "Do you want to assign this task to yourself ?", Select the option No.
5. It creates a unassigned task but no popup or confirmation message display for newly created task.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms