OMFS App Creates Unassigned Task Without Any Popup Or Confirmation Message
(Doc ID 2261304.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OMFS App (Oracle Mobile Field Service Mulltiplatform app for Desktop), When a new task is getting created for another technician (Unassigned Task) then no confirmation or popup message displayed.
A confirmation message or popup message should display in OMFS app when a new unassigned task get created.
1. Login the OMFS app and select a task.
2. Goto Action and click on Create Task.
3. Enter the details and click on Save.
4. A popup message display for a confirmation "Do you want to assign this task to yourself ?", Select the option No.
5. It creates a unassigned task but no popup or confirmation message display for newly created task.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document