Creating Duplicate / Multiple Discrete Jobs From Auto-Create Final Assembly For Sales Orders
(Doc ID 2261366.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a work order is generated from a sales order, another work order is generated the following day with no
sales order attached. There have been no changes to the system and has occurred for about one month.
Work order should be generated unless there is an sales order.
1. Navigate to Order Management > Order, Returns > Sales Order
2. Create and book the Sales Order
3. Navigate to Work in Process > Discrete > Autocreate Orders
4. Submit the Concurrent Request.
5. Review and see job created.
6. Rerun Autocreate Orders
7. Review and see a duplicate work order created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!