Import Negotiations Is Not Attaching The Bidding Supplier When No Lines Exists
Last updated on MAY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the tenders are not loaded with line information, bidding suppliers are not loaded, despite the fact that the suppliers data is present in the interface tables.
Interface table used :
Expect that when tenders are loaded in to the Import Negotiation interface, the bidding suppliers details will be included.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Populate interface tables: pon_auction_headers_interface, PON_BID_PARTIES_INTERFACE, PON_NEG_TEAM_INTERFACE
- Do not insert any data into pon_item_prices_interface
- Run Import Negotiations through the Interface Tables. This does not create the Bidding parties as there was no line.
- When the data is inserted to all the interface tables, then tenders are created as expected.
- But if we do not have lines for a specific tender and if we have records in the PON_BID_PARTIES_INTERFACE, then the records are not created as suppliers even when the records are existing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms