Endeca Full Load Graph In Error when null values in either warehouse, quantity, or unit of measure (UOM)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Endeca Integration (v5 and lower)
When attempting to run the "FullLoadConfig.grf" for "ont" sandbox,
the following error occurs.
ERROR 408347 [WatchDog_xxxxxxx] Component [Run Load Data Full:RUN_LOAD_DATA_FULL] finished with status ERROR.
Execution of graph './graph/LoadDataFull.grf' failed!
Graph element [Merge Header Holds:MERGE_HEADER_HOLDS] failed with unknown cause.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Clover ETL and run the "FullLoadConfig.grf" for "ont" sandbox
2. The child graph "LoadDataFull.grf" ends in error and hence the parent also ends in error.
Error Log of Child and Parent are attached.
1. Run the "Refresh Endeca Attribute Metadata (Report Set)”
2. Compile SO header and Line level DFFs
3. Run the "FullLoadConfig.grf" for "ont" sandbox
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms