Endeca Full Load Graph in Error When Null Values in Either Warehouse, Quantity, or Unit of Measure (UOM)
(Doc ID 2262288.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Endeca Integration (v5 and lower)
When attempting to run the "FullLoadConfig.grf" for "ont" sandbox,
the following error occurs.
ERROR 408347 [WatchDog_xxxxxxx] Component [Run Load Data Full:RUN_LOAD_DATA_FULL] finished with status ERROR.
Execution of graph './graph/LoadDataFull.grf' failed!
Graph element [Merge Header Holds:MERGE_HEADER_HOLDS] failed with unknown cause.
1. Login and run the "FullLoadConfig.grf" for "ont" sandbox
2. The child graph "LoadDataFull.grf" ends in error and hence the parent also ends in error.
1. Run the "Refresh Endeca Attribute Metadata (Report Set)”
2. Compile SO header and Line level Descriptive Flex Fiels (DFFs)
3. Run the "FullLoadConfig.grf" for "ont" sandbox
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document