Importing Of Requirement Spreadsheet Is Not Loading All Lines
(Doc ID 2262293.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
While creating a negotiation and doing an import by spreadsheet for the requirements with more than 202 lines, only the first 202 lines are getting imported. To have all the remaining lines to be imported, has to delete the first 202 lines and then import the remaining lines. After completing the import by spreadsheet, publishing the negotiation, receiving the responses from the suppliers, when the buyer goes to see the responses, the responses for only the first 202 lines are appearing.
Expect to import all the lines from the spreadsheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a negotiation importing by spreadsheet for the requirements with more than 202 lines
2. Only the first 202 lines are getting imported.
3. Delete the first 202 lines and then again import the remaining lines.
4. After completing the import by spreadsheet, publish the negotiation
5. Suppliers respond
6. Buyer goes to see the responses, and only first 202 lines are appearing.
Need to export to see all the requirements.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document