Lookup Wip_eam_work_order_type Effective To Date Not Working In Self Service (OAF)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A work order type (WIP_EAM_WORK_ORDER_TYPE) was end dated by
putting an "Effective To" date in the past. However this work order type still appears in the list of values.
The end dated work order type is not visible.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following example:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Navigation: Setup -> Lookups.
3. Query Type = WIP_EAM_WORK_ORDER_TYPE
4. For Code = 70 with Meaning = 07-EHS, enter Effective Dates:
From = 01-JAN-1951
To = 24-MAY-2016
5. Go Maintenance Super User -> Work Orders.
6. Create new work order.
7. In the Work Order Type field, find 07-EHS in the LOV even though it was end dated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms