Unable To Select Acceptance Name On The Order Lines For Subscription and/or Service Items
Last updated on MAY 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to select Acceptance Name on the order lines.
All the required below set ups are completed -
Enable Fulfillment Acceptance – Yes in OM System Parameters
Enable Function Security on the menu
a. Sales Orders: Fulfillment Acceptance
b. Sales Orders: Update Acceptance Attributes
Expect to be able to enter the Acceptance Name via the Others Tab but unable to do so because it's greyed out.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Go to standard sales order form:
3. Order Organizer > Sales Order
4. Enter required Header
5. Go to Line Level
6. Enter order item = <enter subscription or service item>
7. Navigate to Others Tab
8. Go to Folder > Show Field > "Acceptance Name"
9. Observe: "Acceptance Name" field is grayed out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms