Last updated on MAY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to deleting assets from Asset Route the following error occurs
Row 1 Error - Cannot Delete segments. Minimum one segment required for a Linear Work Order
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to maintenance super user > work orders
2. Create a work order against an asset route.
3. Save the work order to active the route details section.
4. Click on the Route Details icon.
5. Add Assets to the route and save.
6. Click on the Route Details icon again.
7. Delete an asset from the route
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms