ERROR NO METHOD WITH SIGNATURE - GETSERIALNUMBER() OCCUR FOR MOVE ASSEMBLY
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle MES for Discrete Manufacturing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform Move assembly from a serialized operation back to a non-serialized operation,
the following error occurs.
No method with signature - No method with signature - getserialJobInfo()
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Manufacturing and distribution manager.
2. Move Assembly from non-serialized operation to a serialized operation
3. Return assembly back to the non-serialized operation
4. Try to move the assembly again from the non serialized operation.
5. The aforementioned error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms