ERROR NO METHOD WITH SIGNATURE - GETSERIALNUMBER() OCCUR FOR MOVE ASSEMBLY
(Doc ID 2262836.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle MES for Discrete Manufacturing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform Move assembly from a serialized operation back to a non-serialized operation,
the following error occurs.
No method with signature - No method with signature - getserialJobInfo()
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Manufacturing and distribution manager.
2. Move Assembly from non-serialized operation to a serialized operation
3. Return assembly back to the non-serialized operation
4. Try to move the assembly again from the non serialized operation.
5. The aforementioned error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document