25360132 - Intercompany Cost For Global Procurement Is Calculated Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2263539.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Intercompany Invoicing
The Create Intercompany AR Invoices concurrent program (INCIAR) calculates incorrectly the cost for Global Procurement when the receipt Unit
of Measure (UOM) is different from source document UOM. The Intercompany AR invoicing value is coming incorrect.
Subjected item has TH Primary UOM.
The same issue is not seen when the PO and receipt are in the Same UOM.
No customizations were used in the AR invoice generation.
Patch 18852061:R12.PO.B has been applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Global Purchase Agreements for the Items, use UOM = TH
2. Create standard PO referencing above GPA for same Items, use UOM = TH
3. Receipt (direct delivery) standard PO, same item, use UOM = BOX
4. After the PO receipt, observed that the cost on the logical transactions at transfer org is correct
5. But when we import the Intercompany AR invoice the unit price is not correct, in particular:
- quantity UOM there is receipt UOM BOX
- quantity there is converted ok to receipt UOM BOX
- BUT price is still same as on source document UOM (TH), not converted to receipt UOM (BOX), that makes AR invoicing value incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!