Contract Headers Descriptive Flexfields for Attribute16 and Higher are Not Getting Updated by the Service Contracts Authoring Form
(Doc ID 2263840.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enabled the Contract Header Descriptive Flexfield (DFF) Attribue16 for Contracts Core. On the Service Contracts authoring form, updated this value and Saved. This data was not saved in the OKC_K_HEADERS_ALL table.
1. Enable the Contract Header DFF Attribue16 for Contracts Core.
2. Using a Service Contracts responsibility.
3. Open a Service Contract.
4. Update Attribute16 with a value and Save.
5. Close the contract and reopen it.
6. Attribute16 shows no value.
7. Query the OKC_K_HEADERS_ALL table and find Attribute16 is NULL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document