Reservation Are Not Auto-created From Batch to Sales Order for Batches Created Using Make To Order Program In OPM Org
(Doc ID 2264003.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Make to Order seems to be creating a batch but not reserving the batch to the sales order.
1. Setup the Make To Order Rule ( Assigned the Org)
2. Profile MO: Set Client_Info for Debugging set to 'Yes' at Production Supervisor Responsibility level
3. Created the sales order for the product & booked it
4. Executed the concurrent request 'Process Manufacturing Make To Order request' from Production Supervisor resp
5. OPM Batch got created
6. Reservations didn't get created to create a link between Sales order & OPM Batch
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document