Date Field of Lot Attributes in E-Record Is Not Printed Correctly
(Doc ID 2264211.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Date field of lot attributes in E-Record is not printed correctly
1. The value of a specific attribute("Date Manufactured") is not printed
2. Date fields are not formatted were printed as numbers like "20180613 000000"
Date field of lot attributes in E-Record is printed correctly
1. The value of a specific attribute("Date Manufactured") is printed
2. Date fields are formatted like "13-JUN-2018", same as Form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable e-signature for updating lot attributes on the lot form
2. Go to Inventory Responsibility
3. Navigate On hand availability>Lots
4. Update lot attributes
5. ERES notification shows Lot Attributes in tabular format, but date field is not printed correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!