Error "FRM 40735 CLOSE_WINDOW TRIGGER" Occurs While Attempting To Approve Quotation in Oracle Core Purchasing
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing Version 12.2.5 the users are attempting to Approve a Quotation and an error occurs.
Error at bottom of form "FRM 40735 CLOSE_WINDOW TRIGGER RAISED UNHANDED EXCEPTION ORA 06508"
- Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
- Navigate to RFQ & QUOTATIONS: QUOTATIONS
- Enter quotation information
- Click on APPROVE button and enter an effective start and end date
- Click OK button
- The error occurs - Quotations will not approve>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms