Supplier Name Not Defaulted When Using AutoCreate PO If Duplicate Name Exists
(Doc ID 2264333.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Purchasing, when having two different employee type suppliers having same name, supplier name will not populated in autocreate window.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create two employee with same name
2. Create two employee type supplier with above created employees
3. create a requisition with one of the supplier
4. In autocreate window, find the requisition, click automatic
5. In pop up new document block, supplier is not populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document