Last updated on JUNE 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Purchasing, when having two different employee type suppliers having same name, supplier name will not populated in autocreate window.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create two employee with same name
2. Create two employee type supplier with above created employees
3. create a requisition with one of the supplier
4. In autocreate window, find the requisition, click automatic
5. In pop up new document block, supplier is not populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms