OutSide Processing (OSP) Work Order (WO) Completes When Partially Receiving The Associated Purchase Order (PO)
(Doc ID 2264443.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.1 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you partially receive of a PO, a Move Transaction for the full quantity of the PO is created. This completes the associated WO.
The created Move Order should have the correct (partially received) quantity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following example:
1) Create a WO for an OSP item for 5000 quantity.
2) Release the WO.
3) Purchase Requisition is created for the WO.
4) A PO is automatically created from the Purchase Requisition.
5) Approve the PO.
6) Receive the PO. While receiving the purchase order, receive it for only quantity 300.
7) Upon successful move transaction manager program run, the move order is actually created for 5000 and not 300.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document