OutSide Processing (OSP) Work Order (WO) Completes When Partially Receiving The Associated Purchase Order (PO)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.1 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you partially receive of a PO, a Move Transaction for the full quantity of the PO is created. This completes the associated WO.
The created Move Order should have the correct (partially received) quantity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a WO for an OSP item for 5000 quantity.
2) Release the WO.
3) Purchase Requisition is created for the WO.
4) A PO is automatically created from the Purchase Requisition.
5) Approve the PO.
6) Receive the PO. While receiving the purchase order, receive it for only quantity 300.
7) Upon successful move transaction manager program run, the move order is actually created for 5000 and not 300.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms