PM Error 'ORACLE error 6550 in FDPSTP'
(Doc ID 2264724.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the Generate Preventive Maintenance Work Orders program, the following error occurs.
However, PM work orders can be generated using the Maintenance Workbench.
ORACLE error 6550 in FDPSTP
Cause: FDPSTP failed due to ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'GENERATE_PM_SCHEDULES'
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Navigation: Preventive Maintenance -> Generate Work Orders.
3. Enter parameters for the Generate Preventive Maintenance Work Orders.
4. Submit program which completes in Error.
5. Even if the request is run from Maintenance Super User (Self Service), it goes into Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document