Last updated on MAY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Contract Terms Authoring
When attempting to link a purchase order to a contract, the following error occurs.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact your System Administrator for assistance.
No method with signature - initContractRelatedSearchVO(class java.lang.String)
Steps to reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select Purchasing, Vision Operations (USA) Responsibility
2. Navigate to Buyer Work Center => Orders
3. On Create, select "Contracts Purchase Order" and click "Go" button
4. Enter Supplier, Change Communication Method to Print and click on Save button
5. On Actions, select "Manage Related Contracts" and click on Go button
6. Click on "Add Related Contract" button
7. Error message is shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms