CST_NO_TXN_DET CSTPACIN.COST_INV_TXN:Accounting entries cannot be created because there are no transactions cost details available for Internal Order in Average Costing Org
(Doc ID 2265225.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to cost Subinventory Transfer transaction
the following error occurs.
ERROR_CODE = CST_NO_TXN_DET
ERROR_EXPLANATION= CSTPACIN.COST_INV_TXN:Accounting entries cannot be created because there are no transactions cost details available.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: Cost Management -SLA
- Wait for Cost Manager to run. Cost Manager completes normal
- Navigation: Inventory ,Material Transactions:
- Check Material Transactions:
- Transactions -> Material Transactions
Default date from and to: Today’s date,
- Find Lines complete with status Error
- Check Material Transactions "Reason, Reference" Tab
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document