Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create/extend an offer to a candidate who is appearing multiple times in iRecruitment, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility iRecruitment Recruiter.
3. Navigate to iRecruitment Home-> Vacancies.
4. Search for a vacancy which the candidate has applied for.
5. Click the Active Applicants link for the vacancy.
6. Click the Next button until any of the candidate details of the person is displayed.
7. Select a vacancy from the list of vacancies the candidate has applied for.
8. Click the Create Offer button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms