(Doc ID 2266832.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Transaction Control
Some users are reporting issue when switching between the order Scheduling tab and the Price & Availability form. Error message is "Note ORG_ID is Required" and "Error Find Lines Button".
If you click in the lines of scheduling form after switching back to schedule order form before clicking the Find icon, the error does not occur.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Organizer/Search Scheduling Tab, using warehouse to search orders.
2. Click Find
3. Go back to Navigator, open Pricing and Availability (leaving scheduling form open)
4. Switch back to Scheduling form (either using Window or click on the scheduling window then click the flashlight icon).
5. Click New Order – Get error "ORG_ID is Required"
6. Or Clear search form / Go to Quote Order Information tab/Search by PO or any search criteria, click Find – Get Error "Error Find Lines Button"
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot search for order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document