Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Item Master - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Open Interface (IOI)
When creating and assigning an Item to Org via IOI the following error occurs.
Could Not Reserve Record
1. Create item in master org using INCOIN import items process.
6. Launch Inventory: Items>>Import Items >>"Create"
7. Verify Item exists in Child Org and >> update any field (User Item Type): Assign item to inventory org using INCOIN import items process.
8. Query same Item on Master Item form
9. Navigate to Org Assignment tab>>Go to Child Org>> Attempt to update any field (User Item Type)>>
10. See error about locks.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms