Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fleet Management - Version 6.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Optimize Driver Assignment for work assignable shipments, generated from a fleet aware bulk plan with shipments spanning multiple days, the driver is assigned successfully to the shipment, however the shipment is re-driven and does not honor the resource schedule instance start time.
It is expected that shipments that are re-driven as a result of the Optimize Driver Assignment action honor the original resource schedule instance start times.
This issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Generate a fleet aware bulk plan that will create multiple shipments spanning multiple days.
2. Select the shipments and select Actions --> Assign -> Optimize Driver Assignment
3. Select your respective parameter set
4. Select a saved query for the driver
5. Resource schedule instance for the subsequent day (i.e. second day) will contain an assignable shipment with a start time on a previous day.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms