Receiving Error Messages Regarding Designated Groups On Canadian HRMS
(Doc ID 2267339.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Canada) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating a person record for a person who has no Designated Groups, the following note is getting raised.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the CA Super HRMS Manager responsibility.
3. Navigate to People-> Enter and Maintain.
4. Query a person who has no designated groups (Designated Groups tab and nothing is checked).
5. Click on the Benefits tab.
6. Enter/modify the Adjusted Service Date.
7. Save the record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document