Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Canada) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating a person record for a person who has no Designated Groups, the following note is getting raised.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the CA Super HRMS Manager responsibility.
3. Navigate to People-> Enter and Maintain.
4. Query a person who has no designated groups (Designated Groups tab and nothing is checked).
5. Click on the Benefits tab.
6. Enter/modify the Adjusted Service Date.
7. Save the record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms