Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create AP invoice and input tax control amount (invoice amount = 100,tax control amount = 10).
2. Click on “Calculate tax” , Tax calculated with amount 10
3. Manually enter Withholding tax line with amount 10 and save it, then click Scheduled payment tab and review amount remaining is 90
4. Add one more Item line with amount 1, then save it.
5. Click Scheduled payment tab to view remaining amount is 90.
6. CLICK BACK to LINE tab , then Change the amount in Invoice header from 100 to 101 and save
5. Click on Scheduled payments, check amount remaining still shows original amount 90 which should be 91.(The correct function should be once invoice header amount change, the remaining amount will change)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms