Item Not Found In Item Simple Search While It Shows In Advanced Search And Search By Association
(Doc ID 2267550.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to search for an item, using the Item Simple Search, the following error occurs.
No results found
-- What is working
The same item can be found using Item Advanced Search
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Navigate to: Development Manager > Item Catalog > Item Simple Search
2. Enter item code: 12345123 as an example
3. Click on the Search button
4. Get message 'No results found'
5. Navigate to: Development Manager > Item Catalog > Item Advanced Search
6. Search for the same item, Primary Item - is - 12345123
7. Item is found as expected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document