Getting Error 'FRM-40815 Variable GLOBAL LOCKED_PRICE_LIST_ID does not Exist' When Changing the Price Break
(Doc ID 2267793.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the price break for a contract line, the following error occurs.
FRM-40815 variable GLOBAL LOCKED_PRICE_LIST_ID does not exist
1. Open a contract for update.
2. Go to the usage line and click on price breaks (already locked price break).
3. Click on "Update" to modify price breaks.
4. Make changes and Save in price breaks window.
5. Close the 2 forms to come back to the contract and Save.
6. Get the indicated error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document