PAY_33469_UNPROC_NONREC_PURGE Error Recieved While Assignment Update
(Doc ID 2268010.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Element Types, Links, Entries
After setting the profile value HR:Purge Element Entry Permission profile value to 'Processed Non-recurring', An error message
"PAY_33469_UNPROC_NONREC_PURGE" is prompted because of assignment criteria change
The message is hard to understand by user.
Following Message_Test is expected
HR:Purge Element Entries profile is set to PN. You are trying to purge unprocessed non-recurring element entries. This is possible only if the security profile value is All (purge all element entries)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Set profile - HR:Purge Element Entry Permission profile value to 'Processed Non-recurring'
1) Navigate to Total compensation->Basic and created a Non recurring element "Ele link" from 1-feb-2017.
Link to all payroll and assignment category "Fulltime-Regular".
2) People > Enter & Maintain > Create employee from 1-jan-2017 with Last name: Test link.
3) Assignment screen> select category as "Fulltime-Regular". Added payroll and other mandatory values on 01-jan-2017
4) Date tracked to 1-feb-2017 and added element "Ele link" with some payvalue.
5) Date track to 1-jan-2017 and updated category to "Casual - as and when required" and save.
Error will be displayed PAY_33469_UNPROC_NONREC_PURGE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document