Receive Error When Updating Assignment: PAY_33469_UNPROC_NONREC_PURGE
(Doc ID 2268010.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After setting the profile option HR:Purge Element Entry Permission value to 'Processed Non-recurring', an error message "PAY_33469_UNPROC_NONREC_PURGE" is prompted because of assignment criteria change
The message is hard to understand by user.
Following Message_Test is expected:
HR:Purge Element Entries profile is set to PN. You are trying to purge unprocessed non-recurring element entries. This is possible only if the security profile value is All (purge all element entries)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Set profile - HR:Purge Element Entry Permission profile value to 'Processed Non-recurring'
1) Navigate to Total Compensation->Basic and created a Nonrecurring element "<ELEMENT NAME>" from a certain date (e.g. 01-FEB-17). Link to all payrolls and assignment category "Fulltime-Regular".
2) People > Enter & Maintain > Create employee with start date prior to the link date in step 1, (e.g. 01-JAN-17).
3) Assignment screen> select category as "Fulltime-Regular". Added payroll and other mandatory values on 01-JAN-17.
4) Date tracked to 01-FEB-2017 and added element <ELEMENT NAME> with some payvalue.
5) Date track to 1-jan-2017 and updated category to "Casual - as and when required" and save. Error will be displayed PAY_33469_UNPROC_NONREC_PURGE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document