Quality Workbench Fails When Information Check Box In The Collection Plan Is Checked
(Doc ID 2268295.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Quality - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to access a collection plan using the Quality Workbench, the following error occurs.
No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Quality (QA)
2. Navigation = Setup-> Collection Plans-> Query Org / Plan
3. Click Information Box for several elements
4. Navigation = Workbench-> Collection Plans
5. Choose Org / Plan
6. Encounter the error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document