The Changes Were Not Applied Because ORA-01403: No Data Found ORA-01403: No Data Found
Last updated on MAY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Final Approver of a LOA (Leave of Absence) transaction, the following error occurs:
In the Activity Statuses Section you will see:
HR_HRSSA_V5_APPROVED_PRC/HR_COMMIT_TRANSACTION_V4_FCT COMPLETE SYSTEM_ERROR
You will also see the following in the Notifications Section:
Application Error has occurred in your process Leave of Absence performed on
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Responsibility: Employee Self Service
2. Navigate: Absence Management > Click Create Absence
3. Follow the workflow, through "Submit"
4. All Approvers (not Final) successfully approve the absence created in Step 1.
5. Final Approver tries to also approve the absence created in Step 1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms