The Changes Were Not Applied Because ORA-01403: No Data Found ORA-01403: No Data Found
(Doc ID 2268296.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Final Approver of a LOA (Leave of Absence) transaction, the following error occurs:
In the Activity Statuses Section you will see:
HR_HRSSA_V5_APPROVED_PRC/HR_COMMIT_TRANSACTION_V4_FCT COMPLETE SYSTEM_ERROR
You will also see the following in the Notifications Section:
Application Error has occurred in your process Leave of Absence performed on
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Responsibility: Employee Self Service
2. Navigate: Absence Management > Click Create Absence
3. Follow the workflow, through "Submit"
4. All Approvers (not Final) successfully approve the absence created in Step 1.
5. Final Approver tries to also approve the absence created in Step 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document