Contracts Core Module Setups (OKC)
(Doc ID 2268395.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Can I create a contract between our company and External Entity (Which is not defined as a partner/Supplier/Customer) in the EBS System?
2) The contracts core form does not allow me to enter random address of a party, Should We go into the customer dB and update the address every time?
3) The user community does not have access customers entry workbench, Is there a workaround that allows the users to create the users with out logging into other modules.
4) Keyword search from Advanced search tab does not pull the contract? Is this a an existing bug or do we need a patch ?
5) File version for OKCRSTSB.pls is 120.5.12010000.8, OKCSHD1.odf is 120.17.12010000.8, Is there a patch set post this version ?
6) What are the list of mandatory concurrent programs that needs to be run to get the notification of changes on the contract itself ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document