Account Number Drop Down In Agent Dashboard Update Service Request Page Does Not Work
Last updated on MAY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Update Service Request
After creating the Service Request from Agent Dashboard for a particular account number, the customer account number has been manually made inactive based on the business need.
In this case, the Account number under Primary Contact region of the Update SR page does not display the account number for which the SR is created.
But in the Service Request form, for the same SR number, it is displaying the account number.
Customer number should populate for the all the Service Request created
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to (R) Customer Support Specialist -> Agent Dashboard
2. Create the Service Request with account number
3. Inactivate the account number used in the SR.
4. Select the Service Request with that account number in Agent dashboard
5. In the update SR page, check if the account number is showing for that SR under Primary Contact region
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms