Survey Details Lost After Clicking Any Other Links In Supplier Page
(Doc ID 2268601.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Other Issues
Survey details lost after clicking any any other link than "Save For Later" or "Next" buttons.
Survey details should not be lost
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Supplier registers through the prospective supplier registration page.
2. Enter all the details and complete the survey by clicking on update icon for Survey.
3. Submit registration for approval.
4. Buyer queries the supplier which is in pending approval.
5. Open the details and view the survey details.
6. Approves the supplier.
7. Query for the same supplier just approved and click on update icon.
8. Click on link 'Survey' and click on update icon next to the survey details. Can see all the details from survey as entered by supplier during the registration.
9. Buyer clicks on another link, e.g. contact directory and then click on Survey again.
10. This time there are No details available for the Survey.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document