Sales Order Lines' Unit List Price and Unit Selling Price Become Null Once Control is Returned From Configurator To Order Management
Last updated on MAY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Pricing, Discounting & Charges
Unit Selling Price and Unit List Price fields Disappears (is null) for the Top model ATO line item and all configured items
once the configuration returns from the Configurator to Order Management.
Expects the unit selling price and unit list price to be populated for all of these order lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Navigate to: Orders, Returns -> Quick Sales Orders
3. Create a sales order and add ATO model to sales order lines.
Qty = 1 EA
USP = 99.00000
4. Configure the ATO model by clicking on Configurator button.
5. Click on Finish button, and the control returns to OM with Unit Selling price/ Unit List Price fields as Null against all lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms