Mass Update Assignment Form (PQHWSCET) Removing The Collective Agreement of Assignments
(Doc ID 2269001.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Mass Update Assignment form (PQHWSCET)removes the Collective Agreement when updating assignments.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose an HR responsibility, e.g. US Super HRMS Manager.
3. N-> People-> Enter and Maintain.
4. Query an employee.
5. Click on the Assignment button.
6. Enter a value for the field Collective Agreement.
7. Save the changes.
8. N-> People-> Mass Updates for Person-> Mass Update of Assignments.
9. Use the form to update the supervisor of the assignment above.
10. Save the changes.
11. N-> People-> Enter and Maintain.
12. Query the employee whose supervisor was updated.
13. Click on the Assignment button.
14. Check the value of the Collective Agreement for the assignment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document