Last updated on MAY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When resource cost is changed and standard cost update occurs, new resource transaction (transaction type:cost update) is created only for resource transaction which has standard rate flag. It is not created for resource transaction which doesn't have standard rate flag. Is it intended behavior?
- Define Resource. (BOM > Routings > Resources)
- Resource A : Standard Rate is enabled.
- Resource B : Standard Rate is disabled.
- Make resource transaction.
- JOB-A:Resource transaction happens for resource A.
- JOB-B:Resource transaction happens for resource B
- Update Resource cost on Resource A and B.
- Run Standard Cost Update.
- New resource transaction (transaction type:cost update) is created only for JOB-A to reflect new resource cost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms