Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Errors creating a Repair Order with Multi-Organization setup.
MOAC is not working in Update Logistic line API when trying to interface Logistic lines to Order Management for different Operating Units.
Error appears when using CSD_LOGISTICS_PUB.UPDATE_LOGISTICS_LINE API and MOAC responsibility.
Error raise from calling OE_ORDER_PUB.Process_line API
Messages from order management : (Error raise from calling OE_ORDER_PUB.Process_Line API)
1. Create the SR in Operating Unit 1
2. The Service Order gets created in Operating Unit 1
3. The logistics line is created automatically but the Operating Unit defaults to 2 instead of 1
4. The sales Order gets created in Operating Unit 1 with Ship From 2 and causes this error
Using Depot Repair Order APIs to do the following -
1. Create Depot Order ( Using CSD_REPAIRS_PUB.create_repair_order )
2. Create Logistic lines ( CSD_LOGISTICS_PUB.CREATE_LOGISTICS_LINE )
3. Interface Logistics lines to already existing Order Management order ( CSD_LOGISTICS_PUB.UPDATE_LOGISTICS_LINE )
Note: 'Add to Order' is used in the API to add Logistics lines to already created OM Order header.
What is Working:
- The Create Charge Details API and Service Request - Charges tab form are working as expected.
The Update Logistic Lines API need to work as same.
- If the API is run through particular Operating Unit responsibility, then the lines are interfaced to Order Management.
The same API works correctly when using the responsibility linked to any one Operating Unit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms