In Buyer Work Center, the 'Update Blanket Purchase Agreement' and 'Update Standard Purchase Order' URL Link Is Not Working As Expected With New Duplicated Document
Last updated on MAY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Buyer Work Center (BWC), the 'Update Blanket Purchase Agreement' and 'Update Standard Purchase Order' URL Link went back to the original document instead of the duplicated document after 'Approval Options' was selected.
1. Responsibility = Purchasing
2. Navigation = Buyer Work Center > Agreements
3. Query any Blanket Purchase Agreement and click 'Update' icon to switch to update mode
4. Select 'Actions' = Duplicate with Attachments + GO
5. New Blanket Purchase Agreement was created and populated
6. Click 'Approval Options' button to open 'Specify Approval Options: Blanket Purchase Agreement' page
7. Without submit the Purchase Agreement for approval, click the 'Update Blanket Purchase' navigation link
8. It is expected to return to the 'Update Blanket Purchase' page of the just 'Duplicated' Blanket Purchase Agreement BUT the System return to the 'Update Blanket Purchase' page of the parent Blanket Purchase Agreement instead.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms