ESC Can't Over Complete Discrete Job When OSP Po Receipt Is Over Received Regardless Of % Tolerance
Last updated on MAY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Work Order Definition
When attempting to perform overcompletion on a Outside Processing Job, the following error occurs.
Transaction quantity must be less than or equal to available to move.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work in Process
2. Release the work order
3. Navigate to Purchasing - Purchase Order - Autocreate.
4. Approve the Purchase Order.
5. Navigate to Receipts - Receipts.
6. Perform a receipt for under the Overcompletion tolerance set on the job.
7. Check the pending move transactions.
8. See the aforementioned error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms