Incorrect People Group Flexfield Data When More Then One Hire Is Approved One After Another using SSHR.
(Doc ID 2269784.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 to 12.1 HRMS RUP9 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When more then one hire is approved one after another only the first approved hire shows correct data (people group flexfield) , the second one does not show correct (people group flexfield) data. Note the approval notification shows correct people group flexfield data.
Expecting to see correct data (people group flexfield) for all the hire done from SSHR after approval.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to 'Manager Self-Service' responsibility
2. Select 'Applicant Hire and Rehire' function.
3. Search and select the applicant.
Select 'Replace Primary Assignment' radio button.
Click Hire button.
4. Click next on the Person Details screen.
5. Enter new assignment information and click next button.
6. Click Propose Pay Change and Enter the Salary details.
7. In the change Manager page Search for manager name and click next
8. Click next past the Extra Information screen.
9. Review changes and click Submit.
10. Start entering second transaction.
Find applicant (different applicant) and click Replace Primary Assignment and choose Hire.
Submit the Transaction.
11. Login as approver, The approver see both the pending transactions.
12. Open the first Hire and approve.
13. Second Approver(final approver) open the notification and approves the notification.
14. Opened second transaction by second approver and clicked approve
15. Both the approval notification emails shows correct approval details. Note: There is only 2 level approval.
16. Navigate to People form and query the new hires, Click on the Assignments button.
17. Shows the First transaction updated correctly but the second hire does not show correct data.
1. In all cases the approval notification shows correct values for (people group flexfield), only after the final approval when the data is committed
people group flexfield does not contain correct data.
2. The first approved transaction shows correct data but the subsequent transactions does not show correct data for people group flexfield.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document