Deduction Report Inconsistent With Involuntary Deduction Balance Adjustments
(Doc ID 2269845.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Wage Attachments/Garnishments
Have some employee's that will pay money towards an involuntary deduction that is outside the payroll system. Doing balance adjustments to reduce this involuntary deduction so that it does not over withhold by the amounts paid outside payroll. When running the Deductions Report seeing unusual amounts in several of the columns
If the amounts on the deductions report are being used to confirm the employee's total owed, the system would then over deduct the involuntary deductions
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee has a garnishment deduction with a total owed
2. Has regular payroll deductions but also makes a few payments outside of payroll that need to be recorded
3. These payments outside the payroll system need to be reflected in the Total Owed Balance or the Accrued Balance
4. The Deductions report is the only place to see all these balances and the report has unusual results
5. The results are inconsistent between regular deductions and balance adjustments
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document